Grilled Halloumi Bruschetta
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 tomato, cut into cubes
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of minced garlic
Fresh basil, finely chopped
• Pre-heat the oven to 200 ° C.
• Spread the halloumi cheese on each side with olive oil and roast for two minutes on both sides.
• Cut the bread into slices. And paint each slice with a brush of olive oil on one side.
• Bake the bread for two minutes or until golden.
• In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions and garlic with two tablespoons of olive oil and mix well.
• Add the fresh chopped basil and mix well.
• Place one piece of grilled halloumi cheese on one slice of toast, on top of one tablespoon of tomato mixture, and then it is ready to serve.