1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
150 grams of chopped dark chocolate
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 cup sweetened chocolate chips
1/2 cup grated pistachios
• Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
• Shift cocoa and flour in a small bowl, then add baking powder and salt.
• In another bowl, heat the olive oil, then add the dark chocolate pieces, stirring constantly, until completely melted, then remove from the heat.
• Put the melted chocolate in a large bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix well.
• Add the cocoa mixture and mix well until completely blended.
• Add the chocolate chips and grated pistachios and mix the ingredients together well
• Pour the mixture into a cake tray and bake for 35 minutes, then garnish with grated pistachios, then cut into squares and it’s ready to serve.