1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
• Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
• Dissolve 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa in 1/4 cup of warm water.
• Add vanilla and mix well.
• In a large bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder and set aside.
• In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and olive oil well.
• Add the cocoa mixture to it and mix well.
• Gradually add the flour, stirring, until you have a homogeneous, thick mixture.
• Pour the mixture into the cake tray and bake for 50 minutes, then let it cool down and then it is ready to serve.