2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 tablespoon of milk
1 cup of chocolate chips
• Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
• In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
• In another bowl, mix white and brown sugar with olive oil.
• Then add eggs and vanilla while continuing to mix until well combined.
• Then gradually add the flour mixture and continue mixing.
• Add milk to make the dough more firm, cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
• Using a ladle or spoon, make small balls and place them in a tray lined with parchment paper.
• Press the dough balls gently until their surface is slightly flat.
• Then bake for 10 minutes and then it’s ready to serve.