1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
Zest 1 lemon
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
• Using an egg beater, whisk together the eggs, sugar, olive oil, and lemon juice.
• Shift the flour in a large bowl, then add the baking powder, salt and lemon zest and mix all the ingredients well.
• Add the egg mixture and mix all the ingredients together using a spoon.
• Brush the oven tray with olive oil, add the cake mixture and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Leave to cool down, and then it becomes ready to serve.