1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Zest of 2 oranges
1 cup orange juice
1 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
• Whisk the eggs in a bowl with sugar and salt.
• Shift the flour and baking soda over the egg mixture.
• In a small bowl, mix olive oil, orange juice and orange zest.
• Add the olive oil mixture to the flour mixture and mix all the ingredients together.
• Pour the mixture into a cake tray and bake for 30 minutes, let it cool down, garnish with powdered sugar and it’s ready to serve.