4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
250 grams of fettuccine pasta
1 cup of cooking cream
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh oregano leaves
Salt and pepper
• Add the pasta to a bowl of boiling water with two tablespoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of salt.
• Drain the pasta from the water and set aside.
• In another bowl over medium heat, heat two tablespoons of olive oil.
• Add the cooked pasta with cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and stir together for 3-5 minutes.
• Garnish with fresh oregano leaves and it’s ready to serve hot.