4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
250 grams of spaghetti
2 cups of brown lentils
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
250 grams of pasta
2 cups rice
1 chopped onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 cups tomato sauce
1 teaspoon of hot pepper flakes
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
Salt and pepper
• Add the pasta to a bowl of boiling water with two tablespoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of salt, then drain the pasta from the water and leave it aside.
• Wash the lentils, then dry them and add them to a pot of boiling water with salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes.
• Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a bowl and add the pasta and rice with salt and pepper.
• Add one cup of water, cover and cook for 10 minutes, then add the cooked lentils and mix well.
• Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and add onions, garlic and tomato sauce with salt, pepper and chili flakes and cook for 10 minutes, then add vinegar to it and cook for 5 minutes.
• In a serving dish, mix rice, lentils, pasta and chickpeas, add tomato sauce on top and it’s ready to serve.