1 tablespoon instant yeast
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 chopped garlic cloves
1 tablespoon fresh oregano
450g chopped tomatoes with sauce
200 g mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper
• Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
• Mix instant yeast with one cup of warm water and set aside
• Shift the flour over a large bowl and add the sugar, salt, yeast mixture and olive oil to it.
• Mix them together well until you get a smooth and firm dough, then form it in the form of a circle and brush with olive oil, then cover it with a piece of cloth and leave it for an hour.
• In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add garlic, chopped tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
• Spread the dough on a floured surface and knead, then form a large circle.
• Brush the oven tray with a brush of olive oil, then distribute the dough inside it.
• Spread the tomato sauce mixture over it to cover it completely except for the edges, then add the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes, and then it is ready to serve.