Roast Lamb Souvlaki
1 cup onion wedges
1 whole cup of mushrooms
1 cup cherry tomatoes
A quarter cup of dried oregano
1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
250 grams of lamb cubes
Half a cup of balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
1 cup of sliced onion
Salt and pepper
• In a small bowl, mix onion wedges with mushrooms.
• Add 1/4 cup of olive oil, a teaspoon of dried oregano, and a teaspoon of salt and mix together well.
• In another small bowl, mix the cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
• In a large bowl, mix the lamb cubes, sliced onions and chopped garlic.
• Add 1/2 cup of olive oil, a teaspoon of dried oregano, a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of black pepper, ground cumin, and balsamic vinegar and mix together to coat the meat and onions completely. Cover and chill for an hour.
• After that, the wooden skewers are soaked in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
• Using the sharp side of the skewers, slice each piece of meat and vegetables until the end.
• Then heat the grill stove, brush it with olive oil, and grill the meat on all sides until it is cooked from 10 to 12 minutes, and then it is ready to serve.