Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
1 sliced lemon
2 green onion stems, chopped
1 whole chicken (2 kg)
2 bay leaves
2 chopped potatoes
1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 chopped carrots
1 onion, cut into rings
4 garlic cloves
6-8 asparagus stick
Salt and pepper
• Preheat the oven at 200 ° C.
• Wash the chicken under cold water, then dry it with paper towels.
• Put the chicken in an oven tray, followed by the lemon, green onion and bay leaves.
• Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
• Add olive oil all over the chicken.
• Cover the tray with aluminum foil and roast for an hour and a half.
• Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the chopped vegetables around the chicken.
• Roast again for 45 minutes and then it’s ready to serve.