Roasted Potatoes with Herbs
1 kg of potatoes, medium size
1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 fresh rosemary
1 garlic clove, cut into cloves
1/2 cup thyme
1/4 cup red vinegar
• Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
• Wash the potatoes well, then cut them in half.
• Add potatoes to a bowl filled with boiling water and a little salt, cover the pot and boil for 10 minutes.
• Grease a large oven tray with olive oil.
• Add the boiled potatoes on the tray with black pepper.
• Roast potatoes for 30 minutes.
• In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup of olive oil, rosemary, garlic, thyme, vinegar, and a pinch of salt.
• Remove the potato tray from the oven and spread the olive oil mixture all over the potatoes.
• Roast again for 30-40 minutes, and then it’s ready to serve.