1 tablespoon instant yeast
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
500g chopped tomatoes with sauce
200g mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon chopped oregano
1 teaspoon ground basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 sliced tomato
1 sliced onion
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1 cup sliced mushrooms
• Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
• Mix instant yeast with one cup of warm water and set aside
• Shift the flour over a large bowl.
• Add the sugar, salt, yeast mixture and olive oil to it.
• Mix them together well until you get a smooth and firm dough, then form it in the form of a circle and brush it with olive oil, then cover it with a piece of cloth and leave it for an hour.
• In a saucepan over medium heat, add chopped tomatoes, sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes or until boiling, then remove from heat and set aside.
• Spread the tomato sauce mixture over it to cover all but the edges.
• Add the tomato pieces, onions, peppers, black olives, mushrooms, and finally the mozzarella cheese.
• Bake for 10 minutes and then it’s ready to serve.