3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 cup chopped lettuce
1 boneless chicken breast
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cubes of white toast
Salt and pepper
• In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper well.
• Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
• Add bread and garlic, and cook for two minutes or until the bread becomes golden.
• Add chicken to a pot, cover with water.
• Cook for 15-20 minutes on low heat, then let it cool down
• Cut into small slices.
• In a large bowl, mix lettuce with chicken slices and bread, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
• Add the previously prepared olive oil mixture and mix with the ingredients well.