1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped lettuce
2 green onions
1 cup of Porcelain
1 cup fresh mint
1 cup chopped parsley
1 tablespoon sumac
1 cup toasted pita bread
• Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers into small cubes.
• Cut the radish into slices.
• Chop lettuce, parsley and green onions.
• In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses and salt well.
• In a large bowl, mix the chopped vegetables together.
• Add porcelain, fresh mint, sumac, and salt.
• Add the ingredients to each other.
• Season with olive oil mixture.
• Decorate with toasted pita bread, and then it is ready to serve.