1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups green grapes
1/2 cup thyme
1 cup green olives
1/2 cup diced feta cheese
Salt and pepper
• In a small bowl, mix olive oil, pomegranate molasses, chopped garlic, sugar and salt.
• Chop the green grapes and olives into slices.
• In a large bowl, mix the green grapes, green olives, thyme, salt and pepper.
• Season with the previously prepared olive oil mixture.
• Add the pieces of feta cheese on top, and then it’s ready to serve.