1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 cup red vinegar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon oregano powder
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon mustard
200 grams of penne pasta
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup sliced black olives
Salt and pepper
• Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
• Drain from water and set aside.
• In a medium bowl, mix red vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, mustard and olive oil.
• Add salt and pepper.
• Cut the tomato in half, and the onion and pepper into slices.
• In a large bowl, mix all the vegetables with the cooked pasta and black olives.
• Season with the olive oil mixture, mix together well and then it’s ready to serve.