1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sumac
1 cup of quinoa
1 cup chopped parsley
2 green onions
1 cup fresh mint
• In a small bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, sumac and salt well.
• Add the quinoa to a bowl with two cups of water.
• Cook for 15 minutes.
• Remove from the stove and leave for 5 minutes.
• Chop the tomatoes, parsley, green onions and fresh mint and mix them all in a large bowl.
• Add cooked quinoa to the rest of the mixture.
• Season with the previously prepared olive oil mixture and it’s ready to serve.