Quinoa Bean Salad Jar
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup sweet corn
1 cup of quinoa
1 cup red beans (canned)
1 cup chopped lettuce
• Wash the quinoa beans well with water and dry them.
• Add them in a bowl, cover with water and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
• Leave it for 5 minutes to cool.
• Next, mix olive oil in a small bowl with vinegar, curry powder, and salt.
• Add the mixture at the bottom of the jar.
• Add the quinoa beans first, then sweet corn, red beans, cherry tomatoes, and finally lettuce.
• Close the jar tightly.