Hummus & Vegetables Bruschetta
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 chopped tomato
1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
2 cloves of chopped garlic
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper
• Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
• Cut the bread into slices. And paint each slice with a brush of olive oil on one side.
• Bake the bread for two minutes or until golden.
• In a bowl, mix tomatoes, green onions and garlic with the addition of two tablespoons of olive oil.
• Add balsamic vinegar and mix well.
• Spread the chickpeas on toasted bread and place one tablespoon of the tomato mixture on top, and then it is ready to serve.